| Author |
Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s) |

Thor Payne
Koshaku Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2008.09.16 21:18:00 -
[1]
Edited by: Thor Payne on 16/09/2008 21:20:25
Originally by: Empyre Actually I think you're a little off. IAC tried to defend it and this is about what happened there.
heh heh heh
That was epic. I hate to rep pos's though
|

Thor Payne
Koshaku Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2008.10.15 21:31:00 -
[2]
Edited by: Thor Payne on 15/10/2008 21:31:38
Originally by: elchief
this is 100% true i was in the exec room when tyrrax made the call to hit iss, we wanted some pew pew not an all out war, count overreacted and called in the mercs. he`ll complain about asking us our intentions but in fairness im sure an invading country isnt going to tell their enemy there plans, wont get a fight then ;)
Count convo'd Tyrrax Thorrk soon after the standings reset and asked what his intentions were. That is correct.
Tyrrax Thorrk said he would not rule out pos pew pew and that in itself would be an attack on what were the ISS stations.
That is why Count called in for the mercs.
|

Thor Payne
Koshaku Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2008.10.15 21:39:00 -
[3]
Originally by: O Thief
MC/LV got very scared and ran away, and IAC/ISS was never going to end well for ISS, no matter what Count (worst FC ever btw) thought.
Count may not have been the best FC but he was not the worst either in ISS.
What I liked about Count was that you could trust him not to run when the going got tough.
|

Thor Payne
Koshaku Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 08:41:00 -
[4]
Originally by: shanda captison
You couldnt be more wrong butters. According to his website, he FCed when we killed that IAC mom dont you know! At that time only the second mom killed in eve history, what a feat.
Also, paging Prefect Six to this thread.
I might remember wrong but I do believe he was FC in the ISS gang so it doesnt surprise me that his site said that.
|

Thor Payne
Koshaku Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 08:50:00 -
[5]
Originally by: Butter Dog
One time he FC'd whislt docked with no idea what was going on at the fight, with predictable results. 
I'm pretty sure it was not a fight I was in and I do remember alot of ops going wrong while you FC'd as well butter but I suppose you are going to blame that on the people you led for not listening
|

Thor Payne
Koshaku Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 20:02:00 -
[6]
Originally by: Lilan Kahn
its always easy to go biatch and moan abut some thing as a back seat driver with out the balls or the drive to step up and go guys this is how we are gonna roll.
but hey go on and be a bitter bitter person.
ps my epeen is bigger than yours
It has nothing to do with being bitter Lilan. My point really is that everyone makes mistakes. Yes Count did make mistakes. Butterdog did as well. So did I. Shit happens.
|

Thor Payne
Koshaku Ushra'Khan
|
Posted - 2008.10.16 20:13:00 -
[7]
Originally by: Butter Dog
ISS wasnt an good PvP alliance, and I was one of very few people who actually stood up and led a lot. Sometimes I won fights and often I didn't, but I'll be damned if I didn't give it a good shot
It was a thankless task (as evidenced in your post) but without people like me you'd have been spinning your ship in a station because no-one else did it. I did the best I could with the tools at my disposal (caracals, T1 BS etc).
Perhaps if you ever bothered to step up yourself you'd be in a credible position to pass any judgement. As it is, I taught you everything you know, so if I'm a terrible FC what the hell does that make you? 
m8 it has nothing to do with not being thankful for you stepping up. Sure you might have taught me some things. So did Count. So did Mynas which was imo the best FC of ISS, and the best one I have ever flown under - despite the fact I didnt quite agree with his behavior (no offense meant mynas).
Was ISS a terrible PvP allience? Yes and no. The problem we had was that we were basicly never able to get the numbers we needed. To many carebears in the allience that just wanted access to 0.0. I dont think the ones that did go out and PvP was that bad.
About stepping up for FC. I have never really been interested in that so why should I? I enjoy being a footsoldier.
I didnt say you were a terrible FC. I'm just saying you made mistakes as well so why criticize others for doing the same. Nothing more nothing less.
|
| |
|